Saturday, July 24, 2010

What rash is this?

Clues: I first noticed it as a small red dot, which has spread over the last few months in both size and number of locations.


It first appeared when I was exercising and didn't have a shower as I normally would after the exercise.


It first appeared in around(but not in)my armpit, but has subsequently spread to the inside of my right elbow, inside of left knee.


It itches intensely at seemingly random times. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, sometimes at night, sometomes before a shower, sometimes after.


Itching it seems to make it itchier, so I usually scratch until it is tender/raw/weeping.


It is pink, with dry skin, (but not flaky or scabby skin), on top.


When I scratch it becomes bright red and swells up.


I am a 33 year-old male. Temperate climate.


I have a tinea infection in my foot.(in case it is related)


Because of the way it has grown and spread, I think it is some kind of organism...otherwise i would expect it to be everywhere, not just select places.right?|||It could be hives see a doctor you might need antibiotics.|||Enjoy your AIDS.|||Go to the doctor and find out. This is no place to try to get a diagnosis. And the sooner the better.|||The technical name is "GET YOUR AZZ TO A DOCTOR"|||Kind of sounds like chicken pox to me. Have you had that yet? I would go see the doctor let him figure it out.|||try antifungal cream it might help u may just have an laergic reaction it could be infection inside your body or laudry detergent so many thigs but at pharmacy antifugal cream always works|||ringworm|||Appears to be like a fungal infection. Consult your Dermatologist immediately for necessary advice.|||Could you have eczema?? Have you tried Hydrocortisone cream?? If it will not go away you may want to get it checked out.





Is it like patches of dry area? Do a search on the net and see if you have the same thing as this. Just type in eczema photos.|||I think u should consult a demortologist.he/she can guide u better or u can ask ur adults or friends.|||(Im no doctor, so this is just a shot)





I recently had a rash that sounds similar to this. Lamisil cream got rid of it within 2/3 days. If this works I guess that would mean it was a fungus.|||Sounds like urticaria which can be caused by numerous things. I have cold urticaria. If I go in the wind or cold, I break out in a random rash. It started on my neck and eventually ended up all over my body. Showers make it worse as does scratching. I totally sympathise with you. I was rushed to emergency because it got so bad once. Go see a dermatologist who will prescribe various treatments. I have found the absolute best to be advantan fatty ointment. It works wonders. Also they may prescribe steroids which I had but usually it comes back. Apparently there is no reason for it and it will some day just completely disappear. Mine is gone for now but I have occassional flare ups. Search it for more info and good luck!|||See the source below for skin rash info.

No comments:

Post a Comment