Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have this rash?

its not itcy and it doesnt hurt but it is red spots all over the top of my left armpit and between my two thighs . . . its not bumpy and you can't feel it . . . i put on lotion and baby oil after showers and i drink a lot of water but ive been doing that for ages. .. i"m really protective of my skin because i really care for it but im really scared of going to a docter what do you think?





thanx!|||Why not go to the doctor? You shouldn't be scared, the doctor is there to help. Now go see one :)|||Now I know where I got my rash.|||I think that if it doesn't go away or reduce soon you should get it checked out|||sounds like contact dermitis....After you shower you should dry completely lotion and baby oil will only make the issue worse. Since it doesnt itch you dont need to use benadryl.





But you should see a Doctor, that rash is not embarrasing and you can take care of it quickly..





Good luck :)|||GO To THE THE EMERGENCY ROOM !! AND GET HELP


\

No comments:

Post a Comment