Friday, July 23, 2010

Okay... I have a rash on my face & I don't know what to do?!?!?!?

I'm 13. and before you guys say "go to a doctor" lol, I just want to tell you it's 10:30 and I don't think the doctor's office is open since it's Saturday and all...lol.. Well, I just noticed that my skin start looking really odd... My pores are huge and a part of my skin looks swollen and lumpy (a few bumps, too), but not a lot. I have ezcema by the way, if that matters...It kind of burns but it stopped now it's kind of stingy in that bit of swollen skin...I don't have any allergies that i know of, and I just want to know if anyone ever experienced this before or knows what this is.....





Please help??? Thanks.♥|||Even though you don't have allergies, you sound like you are having an allergic reaction to something. Have you changed anything having to do with your make-up, your face wash, your bath soap, your moisturizer, your shampoo or conditioner; has mom changed laundry detergent or fabric softener? Usually people with eczema do have allergies of some sort, they seem to go hand in hand. If you have some Benadryl or any type of a antihistamine in the house, I would suggest that you take it. That should help with the swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment