Saturday, July 24, 2010

What could the rash-type/itchy symptoms be?

i have had a very itchy small toe and between the last two toes. it is considerably dry - drier than the rest of my foot.


The skin on top of the small toe eventually dried up so much that part of it peeled away. It doesn't hurt, just very itchy and the skin surface is not broken. Have never had my feet do this.


I play many sports year-round but have never had this.


Any feedback?





I use moisturizer on my feet daily during the dry time of the year and have always use the same product but the small toe continues these symptoms. I have never had athlete's foot, or foot fungus or any feet issues so I don't know exactly what those symptoms are. Could it be one of those? If so, what product would you recommend?|||Athlete's Foot (a.k.a. fungus)


Keep your feet clean and dry


Wear cotton socks and change often.


Dry your feet completely, including between toes, after showering.


Use an over-the-counter spray or cream that attacks fungus: Lotrimin, Aftin, etc.


Spray bleach on your shower floor after showering.|||It could be psoriasis or athletes foot.





Use an athletes foot cream. If that doesn't work, get Hydro cortisone cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment