Friday, July 23, 2010

Has anyone else (besides me) had a reaction to Frontline Plus?

I developed a skin rash which only got better after I washed my dog in vinegar to remove the Frontline Plus I had applied to her.|||I hope this will help but I ahve used it on my dogs with no problem but i have a cat and it nearly caused her to die.


She after only a half hour of using wnet into sever seizures she had an extreme allergic reaction. This happened about 6 months ago and she still has slight neurological shakes due to the seizures and the vet doesn't think she will get any better she is fine just sometimes her head will do quick shakes but other than that she is fine.|||Yes- and now I wear flea collars.|||A friend of mine used it on her female dobe, and she started losing her hair where it was applied (a good 6-8" long strip about 3" wide). She won't use it again. Uses K9-Advantix now with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment