Friday, July 23, 2010

What is it?

My boobs are really sore and I'm really grouchy. I was thinking that maybe it was just the medicine vitex im taking but im really not sure cause its not a side effect? anyone else have any symptoms like this when they were taking it? I dont know if its the medicine or what? but its making me nuts...My husband cannot stand me either haha!





this is whats listed for vitex?


Vitex does not contain natural hormones. It appears to increase progesterone by stimulating luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland. Vitex also normalizes excessive prolactin, promoting fertility.


Female infertility





PMS, especially breast tenderness, cramping, and headaches





Acne, especially if it is related to the menstrual cycle





Fibrocystic breast disease





Heavy menstruation


Side effects are rare. Occasionally, women experience mild digestive upset or minor skin rash. Vitex is not recommended during pregnancy|||I took Vitex recently. I had been on depo provera for seven years, and was having problems getting my cycle back. I took this for two weeks. I had went a year without a cycle after depo. After two weeks, I finally started my period again! This worked for me. Maybe you are experiencing signs of PMS because you are about to start your period. I did, and then I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment