Friday, July 23, 2010

My skin is very sensitive and dry, what kind of creme/lotion should i use on my skin?

every creme/lotion i've tryed, i get a really bad rash, or a rash of some sort. someone please help me! lol! thanks!|||I went to the Dermatoligest yesterday. He said to not use lotion. Use oil or cream. No hot bath/shower and when drying off pat yourself and leave some water still on you than use oil or cream.|||Oh, if you have really sensitive dry skin Lush's Dream Cream is the way to go. That stuff is magical. Report It
|||I have the same problem and Cetaphil works wonders for me. You can find it at any major drugstore or grocery store. I have never had any complications using it.|||cetaphil. You can find it at places like Target or Walmart or Meijer, usually its around $10 for a good-sized pump bottle. Its the only moisturizer I can use on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment