Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have a rash on my face and it itches . What can I use to relieve the itch and clear up the rash?

I was sleeping at a friends house and my face was ok when I went to sleep and when I woke up in the morning I had bumps all over my face and now they are starting to itch and it's driving me crazy. what can Iuse to help that won't irritate my skin further.|||Benadryl or cortisone cream will stop the itch. You're probably having an allergic reaction, and these creams will help calm the histamines that are causing the itch.|||You may have hives or a illeergic reaction from something. Go to a CVS and ask for some lotion for hives|||Use Oil of Olay Beauty Fluid. It is a mild moisturizer. If it gets worse, I think you should see a doctor...It could just be eczema but they can give you a prescription ointment that works very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment