Friday, July 23, 2010

I have a rash on my scrotum,anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it?

im 20 and male -Basically I left shampoo unwashed on my scrotum after having to get our the shower early,i forgot to wash it out and dry and i woke up the next morning and now its down the left side and under my scrotum.Its soft white skin that has some bits of puss in it and the bits not covered with this skin is dry crack-like skin.my whole scrotum seems to have gone a red raw colour.its EXTREMELY painfull/stingy to walk and move around as the skin folds over etc (as normal) and touches itself mostly at the base of my balls is the sorest. Also at NO point has it been itchy or i have scratched it.please any help would be appreciated as im not keen on whipping my balls out for a doctor.|||Put some antibiotic with pain cream on it. Do not use anti-inflammatory until the pus goes away. The anti-inflammatory will make it worse at this stage. Aloe vera gel is very cooling and has healing properties. Soaking in the tub with Aveeno oatmeal bath will reduce the allergic response and ease your pain. I would use the oatmeal soap until most of the redness has gone away. If the clothing is sticking to your skin, sprinkle cornstarch baby powder on it. Hope you feel better soon. Please go the doctor if there is no improvement. My husband had a bad case of jock itch because he put anti-itch cream on because he was too embarrassed to go the dr. for help.|||maybe you had allergic reactions to the shampoo.. see a doctor|||Use a good cortizone cream on your scrotum until the rawness and redness have subsided.


After that, use plain baby powder for about a week, and after that ( two weeks) it should be all healed.


Next time, rinse those puppies off.|||use tinactin cream or powder, put it on twice a day, and it will get better and be gone in a few days|||Go to a doctor. Why did you have shampoo on your scrotum?


Something does not sound right. I believe you must have a medical problem. Like I said, go to a doctor.|||hmmm maybe this will help


next time wash the ******* shampoo off you idiot!!|||Hey, know why women rub their eyes in the morning? -Cause they ain't got no balls to scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment