Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pregnancy... rash?

heya all im 34+5 days pregnant iv had really bad flu for all this week which is dying down and now im getting real hot itchy eyes and skin all over my body its moved onto me face now iv had a liver test and the baby is fine any one else get this?|||Well I am 27 weeks and I have pregnancy induced hives. I have it on my feet, my wrists, in between my fingers and on my ankles. It's very itchy and very annoying. I'm not sure if this is what you have but I thought I was the only one out there experiencing this. It makes trying to sleep very difficult as if I needed anything else making sleep difficult. I hope this helps...Look at it this way..If your rash is pregnancy induced then you don't have much longer to go....Good luck|||I suggest consulting with your doctor. Sounds like conjunctivitis (pink eye) and heat rash. Better safe than sorry.|||When I got really ill with 2nd pregnancy I got cholostatsis where I was really itchy all over so worth getting blood test done. I wouldn't worry as my baby was fine and if they are running tests they are on top of it. Cholostatsis is where your liver fails to get rid of bile and this builds up around your body making you itch you get only in 3rd trimester all they will do if you have this is deliver you baby early so don't panic talk to midwife she will reassure you!|||Talk to your doctor, it sounds like an allergic reaction, and they can give you something to make it better.|||Wheni was pregnant with my son i had a rash all over my stomach the doctor says it ws just the effects on the hormones and it would dissapear when my hormones settled down. After i gave birth it got worse and spread all over my body. I was prescribed cream an stuff to put in the bath and after a few weeks it had gone. It shouldn't be anything serious but get the doctor to check it again just in case.





I know two people that started with a rash early on in pregnancy but this dissapeared soon after giving birth. Some of us are just unlucky and our bodys react differently to the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment