Friday, July 23, 2010

Weird Rash on my face?

I started using proactive last feburary, and now my skin is pretty much all clear. I have been using the same make up and mouisturizer and everything for a while, and they have all been working great.


Since it is winter, my face is a little dry, but that is only expected; i pretty much always have dry skin in the winter.


But the other day in dance class, i felt soemthing weird on my face. i thought it was really dry skin, but then i looked in the mirror and there were all these red bubble-bump things on my chin, and it was itchy. when i got home, i asked my mom and she said it looked like an alergic reaction or somehting. i havent eaten anything new or anything. It cant be acne, because i dont really get any pimples any more, plus it didnt feel like it. Help!|||If I were you I would go to a dermatologist or to your regular doctor. I have sensitive skin and I use proactive so I doubt it is from that. If it is a rash, they will give you medicine to solve your problem.|||I use that too!!! it makes me look different in myopinion, it irritates my skin and drys it out, it works but it leaves a terrible rash, my skin turns red for like 2 days. I advice you to lay off pro active a bit, and maybe change your product, pro active helps for zits, but TERRIBLE for skin, its the ingredients. Go to a skin person, or shoppers drug mart and see what they have in stock for ya|||Hi lizzielou!!!





I'm sorry about what you are going through. It could be an allergic reaction, but it also could be something more serious as "RING WORM".





I don't want to alarm you, but when you mention that you were at dance class, something told me it could be "Ring Worm"


infection.





Go to the doctor, to check and verify. I hope it is NOT, but if it is, follow the doctors advise, because it is a very contagious disease. Wishing you luck.





GOD BLESS YOU, HAPPY LIFE





A.Z.|||cut down on the proactive use to once a day ..... i use that stuff to and on the bottle that is what it says

No comments:

Post a Comment