Friday, July 23, 2010

Disease, Fungus, Rash...?

2 weeks ago I got a "friction burn" on my penis where the head joins the shaft. Ususally kept clean and unused for a day or two it's fine however...it was used and the area grew a little bigger. Finally the pain from being raw was not worth the action so I gave it a rest. However the raw area seems to keep growing even now. If I let the area "breathe" it seems to begin getting better but then an itch will strike and we're raw again. I now have an area going completely around the top of my shaft (below the head) that is. There's also a raw area on the underside of the shaft towards the base. Around the head when "raw" there's a clear fluid coming thru the skin. I have no discharge or odor. Actually tried "wraping" it up in a neosporin and gause which seemed to help but once again once this uncontrollable, almost painful itch hits you're done. Oh also when it starts to "get better" the skin in the effected area will get dry and scaly making it easy for any friction to aggrivate|||Get yourself a anti fungal spray and spray it on.....Jock itch seems to be your problem!! Buy an anti fungal spray or cream, AND LEAVE IT ALONE!!|||You need to see a doctor.|||some times harsh soaps make tht area really rough..mine's very rough too...infact if i slide my finger up my shaft it feels very rough and my penis actually hurts...but then i changed my soap brand (dove sensitive skin...i know it's gay...) and it was still rough but didn't hurt any more...





If u haven't been into sexual contact chances are its genetics...





see a doctor any way...|||dude dont mess with that area go see doc

No comments:

Post a Comment