Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Am I pregnant or what? HELP..HELP..HELP!!?

Pregnancy...How long do your breast/nipples hurt before you start your period?


I thought my period was coming because I was having tenderness in my breast and it kinda eased up and my nipples are still bothering me. They have for 12 days now!!! I got a urine pregnancy test and a blood test. The doctors said that I should test again. Ive been feeling tired at hours that im normally not tired. Ive been eating more. My eczema(skin rash conditon) is getting worse by the min. My legs and feet have been hurting. Ive been wanting sex alot and I get horny easily. I sweat more in my sleep and also mood swings and frequent urnitation. Can anyone give me some advice or help? Have any of you experienced this? Also ive been having alot of mild headaches. Like a brain freeze almost but not as intense.|||take another pregnancy test. those are signs of pregnancy, my breasts and nipples were tender for like a month with my last pregnancy. I always felt tired even when i had a little energy. headaches are normal because of the change in hormone levels.|||It sounds like you are pregnant but do what your Dr. says and test again.|||Your symptoms could be a result of PMS, believe it or not. Your age, last date of menstrual period, and sexual practices are important factors. There could be something else wrong with your reproductive system. Just keep in touch with the doctor until you know what's going on with your body.|||yes, it sounds like your pregnant, just test again in about a week or 2. good luck on whatever u want. =)|||Those are symptoms of hormonal changes. Hormonal changes can happen during pregnancy, during times of stress, or for no apparent reason. Some people don't show up positive on a pregnancy test for awhile. Unfortunately the only way to know if you are pregnant is a pregnancy test.

No comments:

Post a Comment