Friday, July 23, 2010

Rash on neck and chest?

Just moved from ohio to los angeles california. Before I moved I had a few circle spots by my chest that were bairly noticeble and still are barly noticably it is like faint spots like two by my chest and the a few by my neck it looks like ring worm but not as bad as ring worm looks. What could it be dry skin or some kind of bacteria. Who should I go see a doctor or dermatoloist. Honest ansers please|||Most rashes originating from the trunk of the body progressing outward are food and/or drug allergies. Does it respond to Benadryl?|||Sure does sound like ringworm. It is possible to get ringworm from a cat or dog. It is possible to confirm ringworm by looking at the rash with a black light. If it fluoresces, it is probably ringworm. You do not mention whether or not it itches, I think that ringworm is not very itchy.


Rashes can be a lot of different things, though, including allergies, illnesses, and dermatitis.


I would go to see my family doctor to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment