Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is this weird rash? looks like blood clots..?

on my thighs. you know those blue/purple dots you get when you suck on your skin? it looks horrible. ive gotten it before. any ideas? thanks.|||They're probably bruises from something you aren't aware you are 'hitting' ... try 'looking around' more as you go through your day, and you'll 'see' what is causing those 'spots' ... I had them and found out I was 'hitting' my legs when I was climbing over the chairs in the stadium to sell 'cotton candy.' I changed the way I climbed, and the 'spots' went away!|||Have you been scratching that area a bit more often because of dry skin or any other cause? Because sometimes the continuated action of scratching, even lightly, can hurt your skin and the superficial small blood vessels may have a miniscule burst and leave those dots on your skin.


I would massage with a bit of lotion and wait a few days. Surely it will normalize!





EDIT


I have just seen your additional detail, as I posted my answer to you... i am sure that's what happened :)|||Its heat rash. Your body is too hot and trying to cool you down, it is trying to get as much of your blood (which is too hot) to the surface of the skin. It gives you a rash and your skin is irritated by the heat so you get itchy.





To cool it down, try a cool- NOT COLD shower to lower the temperature, (if you make the water too cool, your body automaticaly heats up to keep you warm in some freak reaction, despite you feeling warm) Also try moituriser, DONT SCRATCH OR IT WILL GET WORSE! and wear cotten clothes, no man made stuff like nylon and polyester, atleast until the weather gets much colder.|||Visit the source below. It discusses many types of skin rashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment