Friday, July 23, 2010

Pregnancy rash?

I have had a terrible time with itchy skin since being 6 months pregnant. My legs were so dry and red that they started to swell up and my feet were dry and swollen. Eczema terrible on arms and hands too. Only releif has been 2 baths a day in balnium plus. Glad to say after 4 months of suffering I have seen a dermatologist and condition has improved. No more dry skin but red lumps keep appearing where I itch! hands and feet are really bad and cannot get them to clear up. I have been tested for the rare liver condition obstetric cholestasis, thankfully nothing is wrong but wondering if anyone else has suffered as much as me and if yes please say it will go after I have had the baby, really had enough of itchy skin.|||I had a similar thing in pregnancy with my first, what I had was called PUPPPS omg it drove me crazy!!!! As soon as my daughter was born it went away :) Hope you get some relief soon :)|||I'm pregnant and have itchy skin too along with a rash, haven't found a way to make it go away though just putting lavender baby (bedtime bath) lotion on it helps it feels better for a little bit so i don't know if it will go away but i hope so|||If you have not had a rash like this before being pregnant then I would say it should go once you have had the baby. I know it sounds strange but try natural yogurt. Have a bath and then slap it on it should help to take the itch out and is completely natural so will not hurt baby. Good luck and enjoy!|||I dont' know if I've had it that bad, but I have the same thing as well as ezcema. I'm just itchy all over- mostly my stomach %26amp; sides by my ribs %26amp; the dry heat indoors doesn't help. I've been using cocoa butter all over a few times a day,|||yeah i had the same problem...i just switched my body soap, and everything and its better now|||it was the same 4 me i used sudocream it was really good

No comments:

Post a Comment