Monday, August 23, 2010

What could this rash be?

It is only on my lower legs, big red blotches, not itchy, not raised, not dry patches. Feels just like the rest of my skin. Just that it is red blotches. I haven't used any new detergents, soaps, or dryer sheets either.


If you are going to tell me to see a doctor....DON'T BOTHER.|||The chemicals in the SOAP you are using is probably making your condition WORSE…. (read on)


First STOP using commercial skin care! GO ORGANIC or ALL NATURAL. I had rosacea (red blemishes on the cheeks) until I started using TEA TREE OIL organic soap from: www.SANDYCREEKSOAP.etsy.com ($2.50 a bar). It cleared it up in like a week.... and this was something I battled with for YEARS!!!! You can tell the difference right away (like the first time). It doesn’t even feel like soap. I can’t explain it, it just FEELS good. It works on SO MANY things because it is a NATURAL antifungal, antiseptic : acne, rosacea, psoriasis, rashes, poison ivy, oak and sumac, dandruff, fungal conditions, etc. Just Google TEA TREE OIL to find out its MANY benefits, then get the bar or liquid and start using it. They are very helpful with skin problem questions, they will even design a bar for your skin type based on your skin conditions - now that’s not something you find everyday.... They only charged me like $5 bucks a bar for the custom.





You want/need HANDMADE or hand-milled soap made the old fashion way. If not them, then “someone” else who sells handmade organic. Their soaps has GLYCERIN in them (a natural moisture retainer). In STORE bought soap glycerin is sold for profit and replaced with a chemical called sodium lauryl sulfate to add lather which is listed in the encyclopedia as a skin IRRITANT. I know, I couldn’t believe it either, but look it up! This chemical is found in 98% of ALL STORE bought soaps. SCARY, HU? READ THE BACK! (Even the ones claiming to be natural or clean). BUT (and I’m not trying to sell you on them) the soaps at SANDY CREEK SOAP COMPANY are organic, natural AND eco friendly. S%26amp;H is only like a dollar fifty, and I got my order in a few days. If you are on short notice ask for faster shipping. And best of all they are CHEAP! Most eco friendly products are so expensive you can’t AFFORD to save the world. Hope this helped....|||Okay so you want to know what it is but wont go the doctor? Hmmm.





Well what I can tell you is that you have a rash. And what myself and others can tell you is that we dont know what it is.





So it might be a good idea to see your doctor.|||Skin rashes of various types are discussed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment