Friday, August 20, 2010

Bite or sting? Or rash maybe :S help?

I woke up yesterday morning a little early for me because my arm was itching really bad, and I'd itched it while asleep but it'd made it worse kinda thing.


Anyway, switched on the light, and I had a massive red inflamed patch on my upperarm near my elbow bit, and I rubbed it and looked at it a little more but just tried to ignore it and tried to to itch or rub it as I guessed whatever it was it would get better over time.


And now its 6pm the next day and its inflamed and swollen and red again. Its not like painful, but its itchy and kinda feels like its burning. Its warmer to touch than the rest of my arm, but theres not broken skin or cuts of anything. Theres two whitish lumps in the middle of the red patch, but I don't think they could be a sting or a bite because like I said there's no broken skin.


Its really irritating.


Should I just be patient? I've been rubbing cold glasses over it for the past 20 minutes to calm it down, and its less itchy, but its still warm and burning..|||Hello -Bendryl!!!





If it is a bite or an allergy it will take it out! They have a cream that works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment