Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a rash, red bumps on my legs? What is it?

I have sensitive skin and think it might be from dry cleaning? I get clothes dryed cleaned all the time but this has happened twice now.|||Could be the soap they are using. That happens to me with carpet cleaner. I never need anything dry cleaned, but can't you let them know you are sensitive or have allergies. I swear the dry cleaner can use special care for people with sensitivities. I could be wrong though.





I would definitely contact the dry cleaner and ask them what they use and if there are alternatives.





As far as your skin goes. My doctor had told me to take benadryl and use Aveeno soaps and lotions, these have no perfumes and contain oatmeal which will help with any red, itchy skin.|||Dude you have aids..|||Could be from shaving, lotions, sops, laundry detergents, dry cleaning........|||did you change the brand of razors you or the brand of shaving foam you shave your legs with? You could react to stuff they put in their material. maybe ther was nickel in the razor. happened to me once. i go all out know and buy the expensive mens razors rather than risking another rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment