Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin problem?

For the past 2 weeks I am having an itchy feeling in the area where my inner thighs meet the groin (on both the thighs).Sometimes I also get a burning sensation but itching is dominant. For the first few days the area was light reddish (almost pinkish red) with a dry scaly rash.I was adviced tetracycline.Then the rash gradually became less but the itching was there.Sometimes it was even itching on the back side where the hamstring meets the thigh.For the past 2 days I notice that those 2 areas have become swollen.The itching is still there though less as compared to the first few days.The colour of the infected area has also changed to darkish pink.I have not scratched the area even once as scratching may aggravate the problem.I also wear loose clothing round that area and I am sure its not due to any STD.I am also not obese.Can anyone help me regarding the problem?|||SEE YOUR DOCTOR! It could actually be anything from a rash to an infection. Most likely, you are just allergic to something. Have you been using a new detergent or fabric softner? Sometimes, sweat mixed with something that can irritate your skin can cause a rash. Either way, get checked out at least because you must have a high degree of discomfort. Good luck!|||Bath in holy water my child|||My boy you have jock itch. Go to the drugstore and buy an anti fungal cream and you will fell better very soon.|||There are many fungi out there that can affect the skin, especially in areas where there is a crease in the skin. Get some anti-fungul cream and use it at least twice a day for at least a week. These things can be very persistant, so stay at it untill it is all gone. Then continue to use the cream as a maintenance program. My husband had a similar problem, and eventually passed it to me. If possible, give the area some "air time," like going to bed naked and spread your legs!|||Seriously, make an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible - it may be just an allergic reaction, but be safe and check it out|||Why not try do a detoxification for you digestive system.. seems the toxin have spread to your blood systems|||Get free tips to have a beautiful skin at http://www.hot8sites.com/acne/





Or see great links on skin at


http://www.freewebs.com/cleanskin/

No comments:

Post a Comment