Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I remove this white rash?

On my chest there is a large white spot in my armpit and it goes down over my nipple and all the way to my belly button and even wraps around my back a little. I went to the doctor a long time ago. I was given this cream that was supposed to remove it but it didn't work. She said it was called Pigmentation. The pigment cells that make my skin its color went away to all my skin turned a reallly pale white in that area.





Is there any thing I can use that I can get from a store that will remove this?|||I'm not sure there's any way to get the pigmentation back, but if it is a condition called vitiligo then steroid cream can stop it spreading (if it is still spreading), I assume this is what the doctor gave you.





I've put a link to a website in the sources, it has a pic to see if this is what it is, and it gives advice as well.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment