Monday, August 23, 2010

I have a rash near my scrotum, I'm not sure if it's shingles. It secretes a yellow-red fluid. WTF?

It looked like razor burn, or ingrown hairs at first. It started itching, then the skin went raw. It started after I used Tucks cream for the first time, but I don't believe it is an allergic reaction. Everything kind of went south down there at once. I developed hemorrhoids out of nowhere, that sort of traumatized me. The stress could have very easily brought on shingles. I have had chicken-pox so I can get shingles. I am a male, 31 years old, extremely casual smoker (about 4 days a week, 4 cigarettes a day), I don't drink. I eat healthy but I don't exercise, though I am mobile and thin (6'0 155 lbs). I've had this problem with my groin for a few weeks now. Does anyone have any answers? This is hell over here.|||Dude you'd better see a Dr..........and quick.....|||i think you need to see a DR. asap|||hemmorrhoids have nothing to do with this, that is diet.





i would see a doctor, and keep it dry and clean until then|||you need to go and see a doctore or go to the er that sound really bad go get it check it is some kind of rash|||Sounds like you need t osee a doctor. It doesn't sound like Shingles. Herpes Zoster (shingles) does come to those who have had chicken pox...it is the same virus. If this is the first time you have had Herpes Zoster, you would be in excruciating pain. The rash is a grouping of blisters that spread daily along the nerve. Only you can judge how much pain you are in. Don't count out the allergy issue with relation to the Tucks...you might be allergic or highly sensitive to the product. I really think you have gotten to the point of being extremely uncomfortable, and most of the home remedies aren't going to work for you. See a doctor. If you do have Herpes Zoster, you need to be on an antiviral. Best of luck to you!|||It sounds like Jock itch. Athletes foot, jock itch, ring worm and other things are a fungus.





The drug departments have a section for jock itch. Give it a try. There are sprays and creams.





Try to keep it dry as dampness and heat make it worse.





For the hemorrhoids use a sitz bath. Sit in a luke warm tub with Epsom salts. Every evening for as long a it takes to get them under control.|||not shingles they usually start on your back and are very painful but dont usually leak any fluid. I am guessing allergic reaction, sorry! I know it sucks but go see a DR.

No comments:

Post a Comment