Friday, August 20, 2010

Skin Question!!!?

ok, I went to the doctor because i was really irritated down below around the opening of my vagina and i was diagnosed wit eczema so the doctor prescribed me Hydrocortizone and to use Vaseline. Well that cleared me up quick so I trimmed my hair down there with scissors and now I have a rash around the vulva and on some of my inner thigh! Is using Vaseline ok? Will that help with the rash? It seemed like the Hydrocortizone was drying me out down there? Will it? Please give me some tips and answer my questions!!! Thanks!!! *I don't have an STD though. I know that for a fact!!!*|||It could be a fungal infection and since it appears inflamed and may be associated with some oozing, it may be mistaken as an eczematous eruption. Try CLOTRIMAZOLE or MICONAZOLE ointment three times daily for the next 21 days as that is the time required for the skin to renew itself. Although you surely would be much better within next 24 hours after starting this treatment, you will have to continue this application for the next 21 days so as to be free from recurrence.





Check your feet, especially between your toes. If you have some redness and peeling of skin, it may be a fungus infection and you must treat it in similar fashion. Remember to put on socks before you put on your undies as the infection from your feet may be transmitted through the undies yet again to your groin or the external genitalia, and surely you wont want it that way. Get your partner examined by a doctor and maybe it was through your partner that you got this infection. In that case your partner would also require the same treatment, otherwise recurrence is bound to happen. Good luck. You are right, avoid Vaseline.|||Anytime. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment