Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting prescription for FUCICORT?

I went to the philippines for the 1st time in 8 yrs. I've lived there for 7 yrs and never had skin rashes. My legs were fine until i stayed outside @ night w/ my family and i felt sharp bites and stings. I itched and within the next 30 min my legs were swollen %26amp; red. A few days after I went to a private mountain. There was a dog walking around by me, all of a sudden i felt bites around my ankles. I immediatley knew they were bug bites. I didn't itch them fearing an infection but it turned red, VERY itchy, %26amp; swollen. My sister gave me a spray to put on %26amp; they stopped biting. I went to the derm. %26amp; she said they werent bug bites %26amp; nothing she's seen before. She offered me a prescription of FUCICORT. I put it over the red swollen areas %26amp; they were almost gone about an hour later. I still get these skin rashes but Fucicort helps.





I'm almost out of Fucicort %26amp; i need a prescription for it. How do i get the same one? My mom lost the prescription from the phil. by the way. %26amp; i need this med.|||A foreign prescription is not valid in the U.S. This drug is not available in the U.S. Fucicort is a mixture of fusidic acid and hydrocortisone.|||You need to see a doctor and get a new RX

No comments:

Post a Comment