Friday, August 20, 2010

Sex Facts???

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone oestrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.





2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.





3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.





4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!





5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphin's into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.





6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!





7. Sex is the safest tranquilliser in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.





8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.





9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.





10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.|||Yea!! i most definetly agree!





I dont know why ppl think that having a lot of sex (monogomus) is a bad thing. It encourages you to be more weight/body smart- dampers the depression/headaches you might be expierencing... hell it even takes away mentrual cramps. I do it in the daily, sumtymes multiple times--- and im the one jumping on my boyfriend to take a ride...lol....





so saddle up girls and practice your reverse cowgirl... sex is officially one of the best things to happen to man kind!








( ALWAYS USE PROTECTION- BE SAFE AND WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF AND THE ONE YOU LOVE/INTIMATE WITH)





**Raises glass.. cheers!





KC|||Awesome!! I'm gonna get healthy RIGHT NOW|||You convinced me, gotta go see if my husband's still awake....|||...and I was wondering how does my nose clear up when I make love?|||cool I'm gonna get a physical right now! :)|||thats very interesting... finally something that isn't perverted


thank you : )|||COOL MAN--I didn't have any idea how healthy I was....Whoa....|||Well ... I guess I am confused about something in your 4th point. My girlfriend always told me that I HAD to wear special sneakers.





Most nights, I only had to put on my regular Nikes. They were heavy, but they kept my feet warm.





Some nights she made me put on my cowboy boots. I also had to wear a cowboy hat, chaps, and carry a lasso and a bull whip. Well, she asked me to do some crazy things with all that stuff.





Some nights she made my put on my football shoes, with cleats and all. She kept using each cleat to rub something or other. I never did figure out what she was doing.





One night she made me put on sneakers with 4" spike heels. But she didn't like what I did with them, so she never made me do that again.





There were other kinds of sneakers also, but Yahoo would not let me post about them.





I always put on the sneakers that she said I should because she told me I HAD to do that. I guess I ought to put on some running sneakers and find me another girlfriend.|||awwww mann..i just broke up with my boyfriend like 2 hours ago..hmm..i should get back with him...|||yeah!!!i just got healthy!!!|||I'm not sure how accurate 5 through 7 are, and 8 and 10 sound really suspect to me...If 9 were true, women would not have the "Not tonight...I have a headache" excuse...

No comments:

Post a Comment