Friday, August 20, 2010

Random blood blister rash on lower legs - please help!?

I noticed last sunday that I had random faint blood blisters all over my legs but only up to my knee. They are nowhere else on my body. They are faint and cluster in about the size of a finger print and are worse on my left leg. They sort of look like spider veins or broken capillaries but in circular spots.





I went to the docs who send me for a full blood count claiming maybe a virus or blood disorder (?). I work in a job that requires me to sit at a computer all day and sometimes I sit cross legged. I suffer from very bad fluid retention, bad circulation and swollen legs at the end of the day. I thought maybe it was from that? Maybe the pressue of the fluid has burst some capillaries??? I also eat very very minimal sugars and lots of protein. I am 53 kilos and 164cm tall so I am fairly slim too. I get my results next week. Any other thoughts?





I should probably mention they are BENEATHE the skin on my legs, not on top and are worse on the front of my legs than the backs.|||If you are really concerned, see a doctor and don't listen to these idiots on Yahoo Answers.|||The source below discusses many different types of skin rashes.





http://www.healthy-skincare.com/diagnose...

No comments:

Post a Comment