Friday, August 20, 2010

Help! Butt rash? Somethings wrong...?

It hurts when I sit. I don't know what it is... The skin is dried up. Its on both sides of my butt and I noticed its directly where most of the pressure is when I sit. It doesn't itch. The area is a bit darker so when i look in the mirror, theres like two black spots on my butt. The left side is alot worse and center is a bit redish. What is wrong with me?|||Tell your boyfriend to take it easy on you, poor boy.|||Im not sure, But I suggest you call your family doctor or a dermatologist.|||Are you bed bound? The description sounds like a pressure sore.|||You should really see the doctor. I doubt it is serious, but you should have it checked.|||Could be a skin fungus. Watch where you sit. See your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment