Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin Problems?

I have this rash where my armpits are. It itches and burns. It went away for like three weeks then it came back during the beginning of last week. It is a dark pink color but doesn't have clearly defined edges. I have used benedral medication. Benedral topical lotions seems to help for a very short period. Have tried calamine lotions doesn't even help. I used antifungal lotion for two weeks didn't seem to do anything. Then I stopped using a deodarant I was using and then it went away for a short period. Then it came back even though I am not using the deodrant. I would go to the doctor but I don't want to wait for the oppointed and just have it go away. Plus I am a college student. I have a boyfriend but I am not sure if I should tell him about it or not I don't know how he would take it. I don't think it is spreadable because nobody that I live with has got it. Can anyone offer me any help.|||You need to see your GP. Make an appointment .|||There are a lot of possibilities. Do you shave under your arms? If so notice when you are shaving and if it corresponds to the time the rash breaks out. If so then the razor is to sharp, or not sharp enough, and you are cutting open the skin which can look like a rash.





Also how much water are you drinking? Since your arm pits are one of the areas where your body excretes toxins it could be that there is not enough sweet to purge out the toxins. The general rule for water is take your weight, divide it by 50 pounds and multiply that times 1 1/2 quarts of water. That is the target water intake a day. Start slowly though, and work your way up to it. Consider cutting out fatty foods ~ because they can cause your pores to clog, as well as acid food until your rash clears up. Complex sugar can also be cut out. Your body could be out of balance.





Call your doctors office and see if they have any ideas.|||Try the following:





*aloe vera gel from the leaf





*full strength tea tree oil





*shea butter, 100% and raw, but try this last





****sounds like dermatitis, excema, psoriasis





*take raw garlic internally as it may be a fungus, and drink lots of purified water and eat plain yogurt. You need every type of help from every direction to boost the treatment for this condition.





Good luck....|||dab with raw unpastuerized apple cider vinegar, and drink the vinegar mixed with apple juice, 2 teaspoons to a glass of juice, 3 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment