Monday, November 21, 2011

Large dog w/red pus rash all over underside, along w/cysts and even pus eyes....?

help.....my dog has had skin disorders since puppihood. it is now worsened in his older age w/cyst -like swellings that come and go in areas on his underside. docs say its a fungi type allergy - but nothing ever rids it completely... help??? is this curable?.|||First you do not state how old the dog is? Point to note dogs and skin the link is 'protein'. As Dogs get older they cannot handle high protein in their food, so go for the lowest dog food protein value. It will take a time to look at all the brands and protein values. My Dog had a skin itch and was given steroids, not that it helped. I then met a person who told me the above, started my dog on low protein food and no further problems. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment