Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you have or know anyone with lupus...sle? Share your story?

I have SLE.....so far it is mild, affecting my skin and joints. They say mild, anyway....I've had to have both my knees replaced and am always on guard for skin rashes.





Will life get better, do you think? Will I always feel so tired? I'm just trying to figure out what to expect.





Please tell me your experience....or about any friends or relatives.|||My grandmother was diagnosed with lupus four years ago. She had skin reactions to food and quite a few rashes... wore herself out very easily on short shopping trips... had immune responses to many different new foods or stressful situations.





Her doctors recently found a heart condition. They have put her on heart medication and she is now cured of lupus. It seems she was misdiagnosed. Some illnesses seem to be umbrella illnesses where doctors lump things with similar symptoms together even if they arent entirely sure where the problem originated or how to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment