Monday, November 21, 2011

Extremely itchy skin problem?

For about 2 months now I have had certain places in my body itch. (left hand wrist, under knees, left small spot upper chest) They itch so much I have developed a red circle "rash" on my wrist. What can be the cause? It gets even more itchy when I get out of the shower. I have been using the same soap as always.|||Go to the emergency room. It could be ringworm.|||Use itch creme|||It may be something so simple as just the weather. Alot of people get itchy skin in the winter due to the lack of humidity in the air and your skin getting no moisture. Also, people tend to neglect moisturizing in the winter because you aren't showing off your skin. Lotion up right after you towel off from the shower...every day! If it isn't better in a few weeks, see a dermatologist.


By the way..do you live in apartments or close to other people? Someone may have gotten a new pet that has brought along little "friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment