Monday, November 21, 2011

Skin condition?

for three years i have had a rash on my lower leg on the shin area.sometimes they are like blisters but lately they are just purpulish raised areas.when i get stressed they itch and hurt.i have been to the doctor had a biopsy and i even went to a dematologist he just said don't scratch.i think i have psoriasis.i had two brothers who had it and when i described it to my brother he said it sounds like it.i have started putting a and d ointment on it it seems to help.anyone have any other advice?|||I had a rash on my eyes and neither the dermatologist, nor the opthalmologist, nor the general practitioner were able to help me. My ex-husband told me to take an amino acid called lysine and it helped me.|||Crushed aspirin mixed with Lanocaine.|||Did your Dr also test for Erythema Nodosum when he/she did the biopsy? Symptoms can be similar to what you describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment