Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm 18 and have a very itchy rash and it bleeds quite a bit when i accidentally scratch it, what is this?

I have always had very sensative skin, my contact dermatitis comes and goes and usually goes away after i apply perscription hydrocortizone cream.However, lately, its gotten worse and hasnt gone away. it also bleeds a lot and when i scratch my skin bruises. my belly also hurts under my left ribs and i have missed a few periods but i am a virgin and could not be pregnant. Any ideas?|||go to the doctor and check up. nobody know for sure. the best way is go to see doctor before it getting worse.|||i was going to say scabies, but i dont think that causes you to miss periods. you could check your symptoms on web md and you should definitely see a doctor.|||maybe ur allergic to something...if i was u ill go to the doctor b4 it gets anyworse...|||ARE YOU USING ANY NEW PERFUMES OR SOAPS OR EVEN LAUNDRY SOAP?|||I have contact dermatitis ,


I had it carry on over a year, before my Dr. and I figured out I was allergic to 3 things I was using every day,I work at a florist and balloons(latex) flower (alstrmeria) and Eucalyptus were my worst enemies , you've become allergic to something else that your not aware of,


it's possible to suddenly become allergic to things you normally use or wear basically over night


Good Luck and head back to your Dr.


( I feel your pain):0(

No comments:

Post a Comment