Monday, November 21, 2011

I have some kind of rash..does anyone know what it might be?

It's on my hands. On the palms and sides of fingers. It's skin colored, not red or anything. It's very bumpy, and itchy, it's not poison. It's an allergic reaction, I THINK!!! I want to know what it is and how to get rid of it. It makes me feel gross.|||Why try to guess what this is when it is really bothering you? Please, don't put your health in the hands of an amateur forum. Respect your mind and body. You must consult your doctor. (I am a physician myself and this is the best advice I can possibly give you.)|||It's probably an STD.|||it could be from touching too much mucus. Use vaginal cream.|||Go to your doctor or look it up on the computer.You could also ask a family memeber|||i work in a hospital and sometimes when i use a harsh soap this happens to me.........po ssible its the same with you..........coat you hands thick with neosporin and put some winter gloves on for a couple hours and see if it helps...otherwise....go see your dr|||Possibly impitigo or ecema (sp)|||It may be worthwhile going to a doctor or dermatologist (skin doctor). Camemile lotion may work as it reduces irritation and rashes.|||could be contact dermititus try a hydrocortesone cream from the pharmacy or talk to the druggist they may say to take benedryl pills over the counter and use benedryl cream for the itch my daughter broke out from snuggle and some people can touch it and break out|||the best thing you can do is go and see a dermatologist. I know it's probably not the answer you hoped for but when it comes to rashes and skin that's the best way to do it or else it'll take ages to get rid of that|||Have you used a different soap, lotion, or something like that? Benadryl helps itching and swelling. Oatmeal baths help (although it's on your hands so try just soaking them). If it is bad a doctor might give an antibiotic and steriods for swelling. Have you worn latex gloves lately, this could cause a reaction?.|||well if its not poison ivy it could be ecezema, but you really need to go to your doctor or a dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment