Monday, November 21, 2011

Please help me! any dermatalogists here? rlly bad face rash....?

It just started a few days ago and I dont wanna have it so badly when i go to school monday! :(


it is BRIGHT red and all over my cheeks, ipper lip and bottom of the face area. it is very dry and almost looks like its popping above the skin. I tried this fungus cream my dr gave me a yr or two ago but didnt help one bit and when i had something similar yrs ago it did. im so desperate plz help bc its spreading as we type!!|||could be a rash|||COULD BE CHICKEN POX, but if not, this worked for me, but not everyone.





1. buy a lot of pure ivory soap bars NO OILS,SCENTED,ETC... just white ivory bars.





2. no oils, creams, MAKE UP, or skin junk for 1 week





3. take a shower in the morning and at night using the ivory soap and maybe a wash cloth.





4. you can also take a bath with the soap.











hey, it worked for me, but not everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment