Monday, November 21, 2011

A certain type of rash or allergic reaction? It starts at night and mostly goes away during day, ideas ???

The problem is that I have some sort of skin thing happening, it almost looks like poison oak, but I have had that and I don't remember it, for the most part, almost going completely away during the day and then all of a sudden, just starting sometime at night around 11 or so. The first night, (two nights ago), it all of a sudden just started happening. The symptoms are random itchy bumps and what looks like clusters of them on different parts of my body. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I am starting to lean torwards a mild allergic reaction, but to this supplement that I started taking a couple weeks ago, do some allergic reactions take time and then just become apparent? It would make sense to me but I am not a doctor. I thought perhaps it was detergent, but that doesen't seem to be it, along with maybe a fungus on the blanket or something else, but that just doesen't work out right. I am not ruling it out, but I can't figure out why it happens bad at night!|||Sine you tried a different detergent, and that did not work.


It could be your pillows....buy new ones.


My daughter had the same thing...with Down goose feather


pillows.|||Hi there poor you.Is it all over your body or in certain places? It could be a reaction to dust mites in your mattress, an allergy developing to feathers (perhaps in your pillows or Duvet) or eczema - mine only gets bad late at night. Good luck with your detective work.|||This could be an allergic reaction to the type of laundry detergent used on your sheets, blankets, etcetera. I could also be from dust mites. they make special items for people with allergies, special pillows and coverings. You may want to purchase some Dreft detergent and rewash your bedding and see if this works. Also, don't use fabric softener sheets.|||It sounds more like hives then anything else. I get hives at night when I am too warm. They are large, raised bumps that itch like crazy. Try taking some benadryl before going to sleep and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment